Please consider becoming a member of our club. The support of club members is vital to the continuation and growth of our club. If you are interested, please review the information below that explains the membership types offered, benefits, eligibility, and what is expected from members.
Individual $30 / Family $50
Benefits of Membership
- Discount on training classes
- 10% off seminars if applicable.
- Club meeting voting rights
- Special invitations to free member only events
- Holiday parties that include your four-legged friends
- Discount on Club Merchandise
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Notification of events before non-members & first chance to sign up
- Building rental is available for training your dog(s) when building is not in use for classes, trials or set up, tear down or cleaning. Members must be current on dues and responsibilities, and have a current signed agreement to building rental terms and conditions for each calendar year.
- Members who demonstrate appropriate knowledge, dedication and attitude are eligible to become instructors, with additional privileges.
- Attended at least one general membership meeting, committee meeting, or member event within last 6 months
- Attended S&D classes and participated at an S&D trial/event within last 6 months
- Be sponsored by two (2) club members who are in good standing
- Review our definition of good sportsmanship and agree to practice SNDK9’s Code of Conduct for members.
- Attend 1 membership meeting or non-trial event (marketing, building cleanup, fun event setup/cleanup) per year
- Volunteer at two of our trials per year (includes ATTS, CGC/TDI, agility, rally, etc.)
- Join and actively participate on one of our committees OR teach at least two class sessions per year
- Pay dues for the year and fill out renewal application yearly
- Promote and practice good sportsmanship as defined by our club’s Code of Conduct.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Splash ‘n Dash K9 Sports, send a copy of the membership application to:
- Splash & Dash K9 Sports
- Attn: MEMBERSHIP
- 1901 Sheena Drive
- Plum, PA 15239
Membership renewal application (for current members): SND Membership Renewal Form 2020